FreeMax Mesh Pro Sub Ohm Tank Review
FreeMax has been around since the early days of sub-ohm tanks and is known for its innovative. The FreeMax Mesh Pro is a beautiful sub-ohm tank with a lot of the same features that you can expect to find in a powerful sub-ohm tank. What makes this tank stand out is its coils. The device is compatible with several impressive coils that will take your vaping sessions to the next level. Whether you are a cloud chaser or a flavor chaser, you will fall in love with these coils. Before we look at the coils, let’s briefly review the features of the FreeMax Mesh Pro.
The FreeMax Mesh Pro is a huge tank. However, it has a diameter of 25mm so it can fit on most mods that you will find on the market today. The sub-ohm tank comes with two glass sections. Depending on the glass that you fix, the device may be able to hold 5ml or 6ml of e-juice. The Mesh Pro has a top push filling system. To refill the tank, look for a red dot on the top cap and position your hand on it while you push the top cap to the side. It will slide to reveal the filling port. The port is big enough to fit just about any bottle tip. The FreeMax Mesh Pro is leakproof, and it feels solid. You can tell that it was built to last.
There are two large airflow slots at the base section of the tank. You can turn the airflow control ring to determine how much air is coming into the device. On top of the device is an 810 drip tip. You can switch it to any compatible drip tip that you may have.
Now to the coils. As indicated above, the FreeMax Mesh Pro coils are what makes it special. Let’s briefly look at them.
• Single Mesh Kanthal Coils: As you can guess from its name, this is a single mesh coil made of Kanthal. It has a resistance rating of 0.15 ohm and a recommended wattage range of 40W to 70W.
• Double Mesh Kanthal Coils: If you want more power than the single mesh Kanthal coil provides, then this is your next best option. It has a resistance of 0.2 ohm and a recommended wattage range of 60W to 90W.
• Triple Mesh Kanthal Coils: The triple mesh coil is just as powerful as you imagine. The coil has a resistance of 0.15 ohm and a recommended wattage range of 80W to 120W.
• Quad Mesh Kanthal Coil: Next up is the quad mesh coil with a resistance of 0.15 ohm and a recommended wattage range of 80W to 120W.
• Quintuple Mesh Kanthal Coil: FreeMax obviously wasn’t satisfied with quad coils, so they decided to raise the bar by creating a quintuple coil. This coil has a resistance rating of 0.15 ohm and a wattage range of 80W to 110W.
• Single Mesh Stainless Steel Coil: Unlike the other coils, this single mesh stainless steel coil is designed for temperature control vaping. It has a resistance rating of 0.12 ohm and a temperature range of 400°F to 550°F.
All the aforementioned coils are not only compatible with the FreeMax Mesh Pro, but also the FreeMax FireLuke Tank and the FreeMax FireLuke Pro Tank. You can get a pack of three of any of these coils at http://vprocity.com for only $8.95 while the Mesh Pro tank is selling at $14.95. The tank is available with different resin finishes including green, purple, orange, pink, blue, and black. Apart from these mesh coils, the FreeMax Pro tank is also compatible with the FireLuke coils.